CIAN is currently seeking to hire a Graduate Student Employee at the University of Arizona headquarters.
The opportunity is posted to the University of Arizona Wildcat Joblink under number: 788964
Questions, Resume’s, and Cover Letters may be emailed to Amee Hennig. See the posting for full details and to apply.
Primary job duties will be to assist with the education evaluation and assessment efforts of CIAN, to include uploading (creating) surveys on Survey Monkey, collecting and analyzing data using Survey Monkey, writing a summary on each assessment/evaluation results, and assisting with putting together assessment/evaluation section of the CIAN annual report.
Secondary duties may consist of:
- Coordinating logistics for summer programs and events and analysis of summer programs.
- Assisting the outreach manager with outreach events and analysis of outreach events.
- Tracking and follow up of CIAN students while part of CIAN and afterwards allowing for longitudinal tracking.
- Assist the Director of Education and Outreach with assessment/evaluation tool development and analysis of overall data.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply assessment and evaluation best practices.
- Knowledge of and experience with Survey Monkey to design, collect, and analyze data.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a collegial, team based environment and maintain positive working relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, power point, excel).
- Excellent time management skills